INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679
The policy is provided only for the https://www.pikered.com website and not for other websites accessed by the user through the link.
The data controller is PIKERED S.R.L Via Borgonuovo, 9 20121 Milano (MI) ITALY, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
THE TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
- Identity Data; this includes but is not limited to first name and last name
- Contact Data; this includes email address, telephone number(s) and postal address
- Any personal information about you included in free text boxes; including in relation to enquiries or comments submitted to us
- Technical Data; this includes internet protocol (IP) address.
a) Browsing data
During their normal operation, computer systems and software procedures used for correct Website functioning acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in website browsing. This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties; however, by its very nature it could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of requested resources, the request time, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment of the user.
b) Data communicated by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the acquisition of the sender’s email address, necessary to respond to the request, as well as any other personal data included in the message (request for contact or information).
Specific summary information will be published on the site pages dedicated to the provision of certain services.
c) Cookies and other tracking devices
For further information on the cookies used by this website, see the cookies policy available on the website: https://www.pikered.com/en/cookies
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data mentioned on this page are processed for the following purposes:
a) Website browsing: allow you to browse our website and other digital platforms.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 par. 1 letter f): Legitimate interest.
b) Contact form: allows you to obtain information on our services, by filling-in the dedicated form on our website, in our “Contacts” section, for example to forward requests and receive feedback from the Data controller. The processing of the personal data above is necessary to contact the Data Controller.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 par. 1letter b): execution of pre-contractual measures, also adopted at the request of the data subject.
Data retention period: 1 year for contacts
c) Subscribe to our e-newsletter: We use your email address to send you our E-newsletter. Our purpose is so we can provide you with a service and let you know about upcoming events. We only use your details to provide the service.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 par. 1 letter a): your consent
Data retention period: Duration of service | opt out included in all communications
The provision of data is optional, however failure to provide the data marked with the symbol* or wording (requested), will make it impossible to obtain the information requested through the form and, therefore, receive communication throuth the mailing list service.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Data processing will be executedautomatically or manually, using methods strictly related to the purposes indicated and, in any case, to guarantee security and confidentiality of the data, by persons authorised to do so. This data will be stored, as specified above, for the time strictly necessary to provide you with the requested services and will, in any case, be eliminated following your request, without prejudice to further conservation obligations required by law.
Recipients of the personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set above;
- Service providers acting as processors based inside and outside of the EU who provide IT and system administration services so that our services can operate effectively.
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services to us.
- Police forces, armed forces and other public administrations, for the fulfilment of obligations under the law, regulations or community legislation
The list of Data processors is available at the company’s head office.
Transfer of personal data outside the EU
No personal data of the User will be transferred to a third country outside the European Union or to International Organisations.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Data subjects have the right to obtain from the Data Controller (pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of GDPR):
- Right to Access – You have the right to request confirmation of whether we process personal data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that personal data;
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to request the rectification of the inaccurate personal data, or to have incomplete personal data completed
- Right to Erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where we collected personal data on the basis of your consent and you withdraw your consent; The exercise of this right may not be granted (or may be granted only partially) should the data processing be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or forother events set forth by sect. 17(3) of GDPR.
- Right to Restriction of Processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the use of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as while we consider another request that you have submitted, for example a request that we update your personal data;
- Right to Withdraw Consent – Where the legal reason for processing your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of our processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- Right to Data Portability
To exercise your rights as set out above or to make a complaint or submit an inquiry about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com
If a data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her as performed via this website infringes the Regulation, he or she has the right o make a complaint to the data protection authority, pursuant to Article 77 of GDPR, or else to bring a judicial proceeding, pursuant to Article 79 of GDPR.